Sunday, December 11, 2011

Today... December 11, 2011

We have made it through the maze of boxes and are slowly making this house our home!  We are still working through what builders call a  "punch list"... at the start there were 25 things... we are now under 10 I believe!

Progress has been slow, slower than I would like, but I forgot how much work - mostly cleaning that needs done in a new house!  My having shingles hasn't helped much either... I've been trying to rest and take it easy, as much as I can.

Here's the latest pics of where we are today...

House with some of the decorative hardware on the garage doors...
still needs the black straps added on.

Barn without any of the decorative hardware on the garage doors... yet...




First fire in the fireplace... 12/9/11

Hubby and Roo enjoying the heat from the first fire


The hutch with the glass doors!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh Jack & Bonnie this looks SOOO good. Very pretty with the red glassware. I love the ship on the mantel too. You're getting there!

    ReplyDelete