You mean Jack has not been out yet!!!! What's wrong? Dale & I are hoping to get up there on December 27 and staying thru January 2 or 3. If his vacation works out. Hope to touch base with you if your available. I need to take a picture of my new toy and send it to you. Becky & Dale
Very Cool pictures - I can't wait until we have "respectable" snow. We had some Flurries today and Amelia was SOOOOOO Excited about it! Have fun with the Snow! TTYL J
You mean Jack has not been out yet!!!! What's wrong? Dale & I are hoping to get up there on December 27 and staying thru January 2 or 3. If his vacation works out. Hope to touch base with you if your available. I need to take a picture of my new toy and send it to you.
ReplyDeleteBecky & Dale
Very Cool pictures - I can't wait until we have "respectable" snow. We had some Flurries today and Amelia was SOOOOOO Excited about it! Have fun with the Snow! TTYL J
ReplyDelete